صفحات

۲۴ تیر ۱۳۸۹

Sharing the poet's poem's stuff

Its an obligation for any Iranian student to publish and share pure historic poems in other languages to remain the anarchy!
Since my exams have been took place in last 20 days and I have totally ruined them, thanks to my IQ and hard trying, I am choosing another career this point forward, translating Iranian poem to English so that world can read it and enjoy it. But always keep this in mind, as a geek said there is no place for the truth on the internet ! and if you ever wondered who is going to be this geeky nerd, I shall let him be unnamed for his/her own protection!
Let’s start right here

دوش مرا حال خوشی دست داد
I took a shower and I’m feeling happy now
Explanation : the poet here by announces that he/she had take a shower earlier, for example last night, and now is very clean and glad like his/her first day!


مرا خوار داری و بی قدر خواهی
نگر تا بدین خو که هستی نپائی
Do you have my sister?! Is she valueless?
Do not turn ! so that you cannot remain like this
Explanation : the poet seems to be angry here. It looks like that someone had proposed to the poet sister to do something shameful. So the poet yelled : my sister? do you think she is valueless?


نی نی ز حصن نای بیفزود جاه من
داند جهان که مادر ملک است حصن نای
Baby from goodness added to my place
World knows that Malek’s mother is good
Explanation : the poet have been doing babysitting due to some reason ( i.e. his/her wife/husband have been gone to her/his mother/friends house for 3day/2hours ) and the poet doesn’t know what to do with his/her baby, who have pi-pi-ed in his/her pants ! and the poet is observing this scene and says : my goodness ! where the hell is malek/mAlek, who is baby’s mother/father



New vocabs and expressions:
Hands-Free
دستان هرز ، فراغ بال
Personal Computer
رایانخودی
LCD (liquid crystal display)
ن.ص.آ (نمایشگر صفحۀ آبکی)
Subwoofer
کوبنده مهیب ، کوبنده زیرین
Facebook
مکتب قیافه
Bluethooth
دندان آبی

۱ نظر:

  1. I shall remain anonymous for my own Protection!۲۴ تیر ۱۳۸۹ ساعت ۲۲:۰۹

    Kripky! You Made me laugh until I fell Off my chair!

    پاسخحذف